Noble Paws Pet CBD Oil Chicken Flavor 250mg
When you purchase a bottle of Noble Paws Pet CBD Oil, one bottle will be donated to a dog or cat in a shelter. With a delicious chicken taste, this CBD oil for dogs and cats is the perfect way to introduce your pets to hemp. A daily dose of Oliver’s Harvest Noble Paws Pet CBD may:
- Support healthy joints
- Support brain and nerve function
- Help manage stress
- Promote relaxation
- Help with occasional stiffness and soreness
- Support normal, balanced behavior
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Increase appetite
- Assist the immune system
Like the rest of our CBD products for pets, our oils are manufactured with naturally-derived CBD extracted from organic hemp. Our pharmacist formulated CBD oil for pets is entirely vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- Zero THC (non-psychoactive)
- U.S. grown organic hemp
- Third-party laboratory tested for quality, safety, and potency
- Chicken flavor
- Each Noble Paws Pet Tincture purchase results in another being donated to a dog or cat in a shelter!
hemp seed oil, medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, chicken flavoring, proprietary blend broad-spectrum hemp extract oil.
- We recommend two servings per day: one in the morning and one in the evening before mealtimes. A graduated dropper is provided to measure the serving. See chart below for the recommended serving size.
- For maximum effectiveness, draw up the proper serving size into the graduated dropper and dispense into your dog’s empty food bowl. Allow them to lick it up. You may also mix the serving into a small amount of peanut butter or into their meals.
- Just like people, dogs are unique and may require a different serving size to meet your goals. Start with the recommended servings for one week and then increase the serving size by 50% for another week and so on, if necessary.
- Count: 8.3mg/mL
- Supply: 30 days
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.